Since 1993, Custom Stoneworks and Design Inc. has been providing residents of the Baltimore - Washington metropolitan area with innovative paver services including the design and installation of Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Permeable Paver Driveways, Courtyards, Pool Decks, Retaining Walls, and Steps. We are a professional Maryland contractor specializing in pavers, slabs, retaining wall systems and low voltage outdoor landscape lighting. Contact us to schedule a Free no obligation in-home estimate. We will help design an outdoor living area that your family and friends will enjoy for many years to come!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Backyard Patio, Landscape Wall, Fence in Fells Point Baltimore

 Backyard off Chester St in Fells Point. Red Charcoal Blend Appian 6x9 Natural Finish Pavers with Ammons Wall Block Gettysburg Grey for Landscape Wall. New Fence and Sod.

3 comments:

  1. I love the landscape of that back yard! I've been looking into designing my yard in a similar fashion. I also want to add a fire pit in the middle of the bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a lot of pre fab fire pits and you can always have a custom one built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my newest, most favorite thing I have in our new home!
    I made this a few weeks ago with my cousin Dallin while my husband was away for a few days. I wanted it to be a surprise when he got home, privacy fence estimate

    ReplyDelete