Since 1993, Custom Stoneworks and Design Inc. has been providing residents of the Baltimore - Washington metropolitan area with innovative paver services including the design and installation of Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Permeable Paver Driveways, Courtyards, Pool Decks, Retaining Walls, and Steps. We are a professional Maryland contractor specializing in pavers, slabs, retaining wall systems and low voltage outdoor landscape lighting. Contact us to schedule a Free no obligation in-home estimate. We will help design an outdoor living area that your family and friends will enjoy for many years to come!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Permeable Pavers for driveway in Baltimore

In Edgemere MD this 4x9 Permeable Paver 3" thick in the natural charcoal blend color is installed on washed gravel bases and very small open joints in pavers filled with a small washed gravel so storm water can run thru the pavement into ground.








4 comments:

  1. This driveway is beautiful. I want this done at my house, I think that it would look so great in my front yard. I need someones number asap! I don't know how to pave like this but I really want it. http://www.ccbrickpavers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use your idea for my own driveway. Pure genius. I am currently drawing up my own snow blowing efficiency diagram.iron fence gate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Private Tutor Boynton Beach Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Installing driveway pavers

    ReplyDelete